Mrs. Annie Gomez
Role of the Green Cell
• “To nurture the earth and protect from abuse because our bodies are made up of her elements, we breathe her air and we receive life and refreshment from her waters.”
• The Green Cell is to build, nurture and enrich relationships with our creator, mother earth and our community.
• We draw our inspiration from our Holy Father’s invitation to care for our common home.
• To create an awareness about environment conservation with an emphasis on global warming and the importance of sustainable development.
• To implement and incorporate eco-friendly practices in various parish activities.
Members of the Green Cell
Anna Fernandes, Deepa Paul, Bernard Periera, Mavis Gonsalves, Mary Fernando
Annmarie D'souza, Aishwarya Paul, Lovina Lobo, Maria D'souza, Tressy D'souza
Priyanka Paul, Fancy Almond, Viginta Lobo, Marilyn Lobo, Mathias, Prithika Pais